SEASON IS CLOSED – CHECK BACK NEXT WINTER
Visit us this winter at the High Country Lodge Tubing Park at the High Country Lodge – Check back for scheduled opening date.
High Country Tubing Park is your destination in Pagosa Springs for heart-pounding, high-speed fun for the whole family! Snow tubing is the winter activity that requires no skill, just bring your sense of adventure and we will do the rest…
Bring your family and friends to the tubing hill for a fun-filled day! In order to guarantee your spot, you must make a reservation online, by calling ahead or coming into the ticket office and paying for your session. There is a limit on the number of spots per session. For reservations, please contact the Ticket Office at 970-264-4181. A credit/debit card will be required at the time of reservation.
Tubing Hill Information
Must be 4 years old, 42” inches tall and be able to ride alone in a tube and not in a lap or with another participant.
Open 7 days week, from 12:00 pm – 8pm
Rate – $15 per session per person
Tubing Hill Session Times
- 1st Session: 12:00pm – 1:30 pm
- 2nd Session: 2:00pm – 3:30 pm
- 3rd Session: 4:00pm – 5:30 pm
- 4th Session: 6:00pm – 7:30 pm
- No Tuber under the Age of 4
- Riders must be 42 inches tall and children must be able to ride by themselves.
- You must be wearing a valid wrist band to access the tubing hill.
- Only one rider per tube. No children in Laps or multi-person tubing.
- Only one tube per lane per run.
- Helmets are recommended and provided for your safety.
- No personal tubes and/or sleds allowed.
- Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed
- Follow attendant’s signal before starting
- Must be seated inside of tube. No standing or kneeling.
- Immediately leave the stopping area. Look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit
- Tubers must wait until lane is clear before starting.
- No bumping, throwing tubes or jumping lanes with tubes.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS on Tubing Hill.
In order to have the most enjoyable experience, please review the following recommendations.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to fill out important paperwork
- Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
- Weather in Pagosa Springs can be variable. Please dress in layers.
- Recommended attire includes a water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
- Ski boots are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule and/or cancel session subject to weather conditions.
- Weather conditions may affect track speed.
- For your safety, please be prepared to follow the instructions provided by tubing attendants.
- Anyone over 18 must sign their own waiver and anyone under 18 must have an adult signature.
- Warning: Under Colorado law, a tuber assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of snow tubing and may not recover from any snow tubing area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of tubing, including: changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions’ bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other snow tubers; variations in terrain; and the failure of snow tubers to tube within their own abilities.