We offer a full range of cabins – from rustic SMALL STUDIO CABINS, to spacious ONE AND TWO BEDROOM CABINS to cozy KING CABINS. CLICK HERE FOR ALL CABIN LAYOUTS.
HCL is a NON-SMOKING facility and smoking in any room or cabin is prohibited. However, every cabin features a private front porch with an outdoor seating area. Every cabin is well-equipped with the following (standard) amenities. CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Real wood-burning fireplaces or wood stoves
(FOR SEASONAL USE October 15th through May 15th ONLY)
- Individual heating and air conditioning units, as well as ceiling or floor fans
- Large flat screen TV with built-in DVD player, cable television and HBO
- Free WIFI
- Free telephone (for local and domestic long-distance calls)
- Kitchen(ette)s include: microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, small refrigerator (some with freezers), a cook-top stove and all the necessary cooking utensils, (i.e. pots, pans, dishware, glassware, silverware, etc). you’ll need for a comfortable stay
- Hair dryer, iron with ironing board and all the towels and linens you’ll need
See cabin description for additional features and details (CLICK ON CABIN NUMBER FOR SPECIFIC CABIN LAYOUT)
CABIN 401 (The Bunkhouse) Sleeps 6-8
The bunkhouse has an open concept floor plan, with a queen bed in the living area, along with a futon sleeper and twin day bed with trundle. In a separate narrow room, there are two twin beds. The bunkhouse has one full bath and one 3/4 bath and is ideal for families with children, as well as individual groups of skiers, hunters, hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts. With a full kitchen, full-size refrigerator and four-burner stove, this cabin is the perfect home away from home.
These large one bedroom cabins have two queen beds in the bedroom and a queen-size sofa sleeper in the living area. These cabins also feature radiant (in floor) heat (in addition to the wood-stove), a full bath and a four-burner cook stove.
CABIN 410 (Large Two Bedroom) Sleeps 4-6
This large cabin offers a queen bed in each bedroom with a futon sleeper, a full-size refrigerator, and an additional vanity and sink in one of the bedrooms. This cabin is the original homestead for the property and has a unique rustic charm all its own.
These cabins are perfect for a couple’s retreat or for a small family with small children. With a single king size bed in the bedroom as well as a sofa sleeper in the living area, this cabin is cozy and comfortable yet offers the privacy of having your own bedroom. The king cabins also feature radiant (in floor) heat in addition to the wood-stove.